After Ate Protein Power Balls
Write a review
- ¾ Cup dates
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 ½ Cup almond flour
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- ¼ Cup almond butter
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pure Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp Epicure After Ate Tea leaves
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate, melted
- ¾ C dates in food processor with ¼ C water and pulse until they turn to smooth .
- In a mixing bowl, combine dates with all remaining ingredients except chocolate and sprinkles.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into 20 balls.
- Roll each ball in the melted chocolate and then in the Chocolate Sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer before serving.
- *Optional* Power Balls are amazing rolled in Epicure Whole Food Sprinkle Cocoa Crunch.
Epicure Products Used
- After Ate Tea Leaves