Carrot Pad Thai
Write a review
- 2 Chicken Breast (cubed)
- ¼ C Shallots (diced)
- 2 eggs
- 6 lg Carrots (Spiralized)
- 4 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Crushed Peanuts
- Epicure Everything Bagel Whole Food Sprinkle
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- sriracha sauce
- Soya Sauce
- Hoisin Fish Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- ½ tbsp Sesame oil
- 1tbsp sesame oil in Wok add cubed chicken breast. Cook fully, set aside in bowl.
- 1tbsp sesame oil in Wok add shallots. Sauté until soft, set aside with chicken.
- 1tbsp sesame oil in Wok add eggs and scramble. Set aside with chicken and shallots.
- Prepare Pad Thai Sauce by mixing all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Use Epicure Spiralizer to prep carrots. Place in Wok with 1tbsp sesame oil. Add chicken, shallot, egg and sauce. Cook for a few minutes. Adding any desired Vegetables (snow peas, bean sprouts Etc.)
- Top in bowl with crushed peanuts and Epicure Everything Bagel Whole Food Sprinkle. Enjoy!
Epicure Products Used
- Veggie Twist and Spiral Slicer
- En Garde Knife
- Wok & Glass Lid
- Everything Bagel Whole Food Sprinkles