Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Write a review
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 tsp Epicure Garlic Aioli
- 1-2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 C quick oats or Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Epicure 3 Onion or French Onion
- 2 tsp Epicure Poco Picante Salsa Mix
- 1/4 tsp EpicureSmoked Paprika
- Pepper to taste
- Heat one oil in a pan. Sauté onions, cook until translucent.
- Add carrots, garlic aioli, 3 onion, poco picante, and paprika, cook on medium-low until carrots are softened. Remove pan from heat.
- In a bowl, mash the rinsed black beans and add contents of the pan along with the soy sauce and oats.
- Mix thoroughly, form into burger patties.
- Freeze to set. BBQ for approx 10 minutes flipping halfway, or in the oven at 350 on bake and roll mat.
- Top with your favorites, enjoy!
- *Double the batch and freeze for fast easy meal solutions!*
Epicure products used
- Eclipse 10`` Frying Pan
- Bake and Roll Mat
- Baking Sheet
- Garlic Aioli
- 3 Onion or French Onion
- Poco Picante Salsa
- Smoked Paprika